By accessing the website at https://uploadme.me or https://upload2.us, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The materials on UploadMe's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. UploadMe makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, UploadMe does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall UploadMe or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on UploadMe's website, even if UploadMe or a UploadMe authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on UploadMe's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. UploadMe does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. UploadMe may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However UploadMe does not make any commitment to update the materials.
UploadMe has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by UploadMe of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
UploadMe may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
UploadMe reserves the right to remove or replace any uploaded files and assumes no liability for lost registration links or misplaced file URLs.
Changing UploadMe linking codes is prohibited without prior permission. If you use any UploadMe's service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
The following content ("Images") are prohibited:
- Child pornography (files depicting, nudity, or sexual situations) or links to child pornographic websites. Remember, adult is allowed as long as you follow our nudity and sexual content policies.
- Pornographic profile photo, cover photo or art work (due to publicly displayed). Failing to follow this rule will result in your pictures being removed and/or account being banned.
- Illegal and/or are in violation of any United Kingdom and Slovenia Laws.
- Constitutes or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another persons copyrighted work.
- Publicly upload information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person.
- Businesses promotion and/or spam. Such as SEO ("Search Engine Optimisation") or business services. Learn more about this.
- Violates the privacy rights, publicity rights, defamation rights, copyrights, trademark rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
By accessing our services you agree to the following statements:
- We ("UploadMe") may log your IP (Internet Protocol) address so that we can use it if necessary in certain situations.
- I ("You") agree not spam our service or DDOS (overload) the servers/network with bulk-uploads.
UploadMe does not claim any ownership over images uploaded by users, We also do not take responsibility for any offensive/illegal images though care is taken removing such images.
- File - refers to any document that has the potential to be uploaded to UploadMe.
- I, You, User, Uploader or Visitor - refers to the individual who uploads files to UploadMe, has uploaded files to UploadMe, or accesses files from UploadMe.
- URL - refers to the location of any file located on UploadMe's servers.
All files are copyright to their respective owners. UploadMe directs full legal responsibility of files to their respective users. All other content copyright UploadMe. UploadMe is not responsible for the content any uploaded files, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded files.
Except where diligently implied, absolutely no part of UploadMe may be reproduced or recreated without explicit written permission by operators of UploadMe.
Users responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights. Any defamatory or unlawful material contained within User's Files.
UploadMe uses PPC ("Pay Per Click") advertising provided by Google to help towards the running costs. Currently this is only providing very small amount and since UploadMe first opened. See our Cost of Service and Using Adblock
If you wish, you can donate a amount of your choosing towards UploadMe to help pay towards the bills via PayPal by clicking here
Modified: Sunday, 15 September 2019